Monday, January 24, 2011

A Whole New Stage



Once an international performer, Terrell's Bob Dilley now shares his passion for music at local eateries.

Mr. Dilley was one of those rare story ideas that literally fell into my lap. One day, on a whim, Mr. Dilley swung by the Tribune offices to see what he could do about letting people know he would be performing at a couple of local restaurants.

A few minutes talking with him, and I knew there was a good story just waiting to be told.

You can find out more about Mr. Dilley here. I hope you enjoy his story and, if you get a chance, swing by and listen to him perform.

Also, if you know of someone else out there who has a compelling story like Mr. Dilley, let us know. We'd love to hear it, and we'd love to share it with our readers.

Just drop me an email at publisher@terrelltribune.com, give me a call at 972-563-6476 or swing by the office like Mr. Dilley did.

No comments:

Post a Comment